How to lodge a Grievance?

The State Government in collaboration with the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances, Govt. of India has taken an initiative to provide citizens with a platform to lodge grievances using digital technology and its robust applications. Citizens can easily register their complaints and grievances to the government and the concerned authority would follow up the matter on a workflow basis and escalate the same if need be.
Citizens are advise to visit the URL mentioned below.


Nodal Officer, Nongstoin

O/o Deputy Commissioner, Nongstoin
Location : Confidential Branch, DC Office Nongstoin | City : Shillong | PIN Code : 793119
Phone : +913654280221 | Email : dc-wkh-meg[at]gov[dot]in