District Selection Committee
The District Selection Committee of West Khasi Hills District Meghalaya strives to achieve everything which is possible in its capacity to bring new innovations with technology at the disposal of the citizen to enable end to end service delivery and enhance the operation of its associate establishment to realise the objective of the Digital India initiative. Application acceptance, payment of fees for examinations under various posts, Admit Cards, etc are all automated with a state of art web application developed by National Informatics Cenrer, Meghalaya State Center, Govt. of India.DSC Application is now available online with the objective of digitizing the process to enhance productivity and promote transparency in the service.Due diligence is accorded in every aspect from the process of registration and application filling to the payment of fees as per industry standard.The guidelines provided herewith are for the convenience of the candidate in the process of submission of applications and very much necessary for every candidate aspirant to follow with utmost care.
Online Admit Cards
Application guidelines (Offline Mode)
- Offline Mode is subject to advertisement specific
- Please read the advertisement thoroughly to ensure the availability of offline mode
- Candidates opting for Offline submission should download this prescribed Application Form.
- Submit the completed application to the DSC Branch, West Khasi Hills District. Nongstoin. Room No. 211 / SDO Civil Sub Division Mairang/Mawshynrut accompanied by Treasury Receipts of Rs. 100.00 (Rs. 50.00 for ST/SC’) under the following Head of Account Details.
|Major Head||0070-Other Administrative Services|
|Sub Major Head||60-Other Services|
|Minor Head||800-Other Receipts|
|Sub Head||(16)Receipt under District Selection Committee(DSC)|
- The candidates need not submit any markshects and certificates.
Application guidelines (Online Mode)
- A candidate is to fulfill all the criterion mention in the advertisement for the vacant post.
- All online applications are to be submitted using the direct link mentioned below
- Carefully follow the instructions given on the portal for registration and application submission.
DSC Branch, Second Floor, Room 211, DC Office Complex, Nongstoin
Location : O/o Deputy Commissioner, West Khasi Hills District, Nongstoin | City : Nongstoin | PIN Code : 793119
Phone : 03654280076 | Email : dc-wkh-meg[at]gov[dot]in