The District Administration of West Khasi Hills District Meghalaya brings a new policy of accepting application fees for capacity building under various posts of the District Administration and its associate establishments by bringing technology into its operations, extending the citizen centric services to the public. DSC is dictating new fundamentals in the way fees are paid towards application for any vacant post advertised under the commission.Presenting these guidelines as directions for every candidate aspirants to follow in the following sections.The guidelines provided herewith are for the convenience of the candidate in the process of submission of applications and very much necessary for every candidate aspirant to follow with utmost care.
Fortune favours the brave.
Kum. B. Ranee MCS - Secretary DSC
- A candidate is to fulfill all the criterion mention in the advertisement for the vacant post.
- Application cum examination fee of `15 (Rupees Fifteen) should be deposited through a prescribed challan made available for download in a printable format in the download section or click here for a direct link...
- The downloaded challan can either be printed, xeroxed or retyped in a manner that the clarity and correctness are ensured.
- The challan bearing CBS account no 32035021795 is meant for direct payment of the application fee at any State Bank Of India branch with CBS facility without the need for counter verification from the respective Treasury Office or Deputy Commissioner’s Office.
- As indicated in the challan the first copy is meant to be retained with the particular branch of the State Bank Of India, the second copy is to be attached with the application form to be submitted at the concern Deputy Commissioner’s/Sub Divisional Office and the third copy will be retained by the applicant.
- The challan shall bear the stamp and signature of the bank’s official to confirm the payment of fees.