The District Selection Committee of West Khasi Hills District Meghalaya strives to achieve everything which is possible in its capacity to bring new innovations with technology at the disposal of the citizen to enable end to end service delivery and enhance the operation of its associate establishment to realize the objective of the Digital India initiative. Application acceptance, payment of fees for examinations under various posts, Admit Cards, etc are all automated with a state of art web application developed by National Informatics Cenrer, Meghalaya State Center, Govt. of India.DSC Application is now available online with the objective of digitizing the process to enhance productivity and promote transparency in the service.Due diligence is accorded in every aspect from the process of registration and application filling to the payment of fees as per industry standard.The guidelines provided herewith are for the convenience of the candidate in the process of submission of applications and very much necessary for every candidate aspirant to follow with utmost care.
Application guidelines (Offline Mode)
- Candidates opting for Offline submission should download this prescribed Application Form.
- Submit the completed application to the DSC Branch, West Khasi Hills District. Nongstoin. Room No. 211 / SDO Civil Sub Division Mairang/Mawshynrut accompanied by Treasury Receipts of Rs. 100.00 (Rs. 50.00 for ST/SC') under the following Head of Account Details.
||0070-Other Administrative Services
|Sub Major Head
||(16)Receipt under District Selection Committee(DSC)
- The candidates need not submit any markshects and certificates.
Application guidelines (Online Mode)
- A candidate is to fulfill all the criterion mention in the advertisement for the vacant post.
- All online applications are to be submitted using this direct link District Selection Committee
- If a candidate is not registered with the portal he or she would have to do a one time registration by clicking on the Register link.
- Carefully follow the instructions given on the portal for registration and application submission.
- Uploading of Candidate's recent Passport size photograph with a decent look and plain background is mandatory during registration and care should be taken to upload the photograph as per recommended size of the portal.
Payment of Application Fees
- DSC has introduced Online payment of application fees using the Meghalaya ePayment portal.
- Payments can be made using credit cards, debit cards, ATM cards or Net Banking.
- For payments to be made using State Bank of India’s Net-banking, please select ePayment and to select State Bank Of India in the Meghalaya Payment Portal page.
- For payments to be made using credit cards, debit cards, ATM cards or Net Banking of other banks, please select SBI ePay Payment Gateway and click Proceed for Payment.
- Candidates may also opt for Cash payments at any of the branches of SBI.
- For cash payments, please select Payment across Bank Counter. Fill in the required details, an eChallan will be generated. Take a printout of the eChallan and make the required payment at any branch of SBI.
- Kindly note that an additional amount in the form of Banks commission may be applicable depending upon the mode of payment.
- The amount once deposited shall not be refundable or adjusted against any other purpose.
- Payment confirmation will immediately take effect upon successful online payment from the respective bank or other payment mode as applicable with the candidate's selection.
Smt. D V Lyngdoh, mcs
Member Secretary DSC
"To be prepared is half the victory"