The District Selection Committee of West Khasi Hills District Meghalaya brings a new policy of accepting application and fees for recruitment under various posts of the District Administration and its associate establishments by bringing technology into its operations, extending the citizen centric services to the public. DSC Application is now online with an objective of digitizing the process to enhance productivity and promote transparency in the service.Due diligence is accorded in every aspect from the process of registration and application filling to the payment of fees as per industry standard.The guidelines provided herewith are for the convenience of the candidate in the process of submission of applications and very much necessary for every candidate aspirant to follow with utmost care.
- A candidate is to fulfill all the criterion mention in the advertisement for the vacant post.
- All applications are to be submitted online using this direct link District Selection Committee
- If a candidate is not registered with the portal he or she would have to do a one time registration by clicking on the Register link.
- Carefully follow the instructions given on the portal for registration and application submission.
- Uploading of Candidate's recent Passport size photograph with a decent plain background is mandatory during registration and care should be taken to upload the photograph as per recommended size of the portal.
- Online payment of application fees upon successful registration and application submission is currently accepted only through SBI Collect for which a candidate must follow the instructions given in the portal accordingly.
- Payment confirmation will take at least 2 working days to reflect in the candidate's profile.
Fortune favours the brave.
Kum. B. Ranee MCS - Secretary DSC